Due to COVID-19 restrictions the Cathedral Shop is closed to the public, however purchases can be made via the online shop: www.cathedralshopmelbourne.com/
St Paul’s Cathedral Gift Shop stocks a wide range of gifts, handcrafts and devotional items, that make great souvenirs of a visit to St Paul’s.
- Silver crosses
- Anglican rosaries and prayer beads
- Olive-wood carvings, made in Bethlehem
- Olive-wood crosses made in Bethlehem
- Mother of Pearl crosses made in Bethlehem (Mother of Pearl from Broome, WA)
- Exclusively designed Nativity sets in various media (glass, ceramic, wood, crochet)
- Angel figurines
- Colourful wooden crosses and plaques from El Salvador.
Religious items sold include icons, rosaries (including Anglican rosaries), locally-made beaded jewellery and a variety of gift and prayer cards. Christmas Cards are stocked from October – December.
Cathedral souvenirs include glassware, crosses, tea towels, postcards and CDs of the Cathedral organ, choir and bell ringers. The shop also sells some uniquely Australian souvenirs.
Exclusive to St Paul’s cathedral are a range of cross pendants made from motifs found in the cathedral and cut from Australian timbers, and locally made wooden crosses, hand painted by indigenous artists. Our glass artist produces keyrings, colourful pendants, large and small glass hanging crosses, bowls, candle holders and small decorations.
Also stocked exclusively are locally made ceramic crosses.