St Paul’s Cathedral is conveniently located in the CBD with easy access to public transport, as well as close to entertainment and leisure precincts. The Cathedral features distinctive, dramatic architecture, built in the neo-Gothic transitional style – the perfect backdrop for any concert, performance or educational event.
For information regarding Cathedral Weddings, please see here.
Spaces for Hire
Ideal for Concerts, Performances, Lectures, Recitals
- Seating – Pews: 900 (fixed) (with Extra Chairs Approx. 1000)
- Raised Dias for staging with extra platforms available
- P/A System with wireless headsets and handheld microphones
- Space is available at the entry area for ticket and merchandise sales.
- Baby Grand Piano or Schimmel K280T Grand Piano (additional charge)
- Green Room Space(s) in the Education and Ministry Centre
- Recording and Livestreaming facilities are available
- Audiovisual support through our preferred supplier – Signal Audio
Click here to see a representative floorplan:
Use of the Organ for concerts or performances is by negotiation with the Director of Music.
Education and Ministry Centre
Ideal for Meetings and Workshops
- Flexible configurations
- Tea and Coffee Facilities and small prep kitchen.
- PA System (portable)
- TV Screens
- Both the Cathedral and Education and Ministry Centre have wheelchair access
- Parking is available in the adjacent car parks on Flinders Street and Federation Square. The Cathedral car park is used by staff and tenants.
Contact the Events office for more information or to discuss your event:
Phone 03 9653 4345 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org