In line with recent changes to COVID-19 restrictions here in Melbourne, we are now able to meet in person worship. We will also continue to live-stream our Sunday and Weekday services via YouTube, Facebook and our online worship page as well as our congregational gatherings on Zoom.
We encourage you to book in advance to secure your place. QR Code check-in is also available.
8am (BCP Holy Communion), 10am (Choral Eucharist) and 1pm services (Bilingual Service).
Wednesday 12.15pm Holy Communion & Thursday 5.10pm Choral Evensong
Requirements of Attending
Please be aware of the following COVID-19 Safe Worship Practices when attending in person worship at the Cathedral:
- You will need to book prior using the above links and bring your ticket along with you to attend worship. QR Code Check-in is available, however seats can not be guaranteed. Bookings or QR Code Check-in are mandatory and access to the services will be strictly managed.
- Please do not attend the service if you are unwell or have any symptoms of Cold or Flu. Our staff will take your temperature using contact-less thermometers and will not admit you if you have a high temperature. If you do feel unwell go immediately for a COVID test and isolate at home until you receive the result.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry to the service and prior to receiving communion.
- There will be set seating and you will be directed to a seat on arrival. Please remain in your designated seat and follow the directions of staff for receiving communion and departing at the end of the service.
- Keep 1.5m distance from others at all times, including in the carpark, when you line up, talk with people or sit down.
- Wear your mask at all times and avoid all physical contact with others, including shaking hands. At the Greeting of Peace, remain in your place and acknowledge those around you.
- The collection is a retiring collection. No plate will be passed around at the offertory, however donation points will be available at the back of the Cathedral. We also encourage you to give via EFT or Online where possible: http://www.cathedral.org.au/donate
A copy of our COVID-19 Safe Worship Practices can be found here
For those in a vulnerable category who have received medical advice to exercise caution, and those who need to stay at home for other reasons, it will still be possible to participate in services online. We will continue to live-stream our Sunday and Weekday services via YouTube, Facebook and our online worship page as well as our congregational gatherings on Zoom.
Thank you for helping to ensure that we experience the return to worship according to the rules, so that all may be confident that the Cathedral is a safe place to be. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Cathedral Staff.