St Paul’s Cathedral is conveniently located in the CBD with easy access to public transport, as well as close to entertainment and leisure precincts.
The Cathedral features distinctive, dramatic architecture, built in the neo-Gothic transitional style – the perfect backdrop for any concert, performance or educational event.
SPACES FOR HIRE
Ideal for Concerts, Performances, Lectures, Recitals
- Seating – Pews: 900 (fixed) (with Extra Chairs Approx. 1000)
- Raised Dias for staging with extra platforms available
- P/A System with wireless headset and handheld microphones
- Space available at the entry area for ticket and merchandise sales.
- Baby Grand Piano
- Green Room Space(s) in the Education and Ministry Centre
- Recording and Livestreaming facilities available
- Audio visual support through our preferred supplier – Signal Audio
Click here to see a representative floorplan: Sample Floorplan
Use of the Organ for concerts is by negotiation with the Director of Music.
Education and Ministry Centre
Ideal for Meetings and Workshops
- Flexible configurations
- Tea and Coffee Facilities and small prep kitchen.
- PA System (portable)
- TV Screens
- Both the Cathedral and Education and Ministry Centre have access for wheelchairs.
- Parking is available in the adjacent car parks on Flinders Street and Federation Square. The Cathedral carpark is used by staff and tenants.
Contact the Events office for more information or to discuss your event:
Ph: 03 9653 4210