Each night at curfew we invite you to unite with us in voice as we sing hymns of praise and hope to lighten the night! We’ll be sharing a hymn, blessing, and organ piece at 9pm every night of curfew to proclaim the light and hope we find in God’s unfailing love.
Together let us give voice to hope in times of darkness.
Fri 17 Sep: Come down, O Love divine
Previous ‘Carols at Curfew’
- Thurs 16 Sep: O God of love, whose heart is every yearning
- Wed 15 Sep: O thou who camest from above
- Tues 14 Sep: In faith and hope and love
- Mon 13 Sep: Help us accept each other
- Sun 12 Sep: O Trinity, most blessed light
- Sat 11 Sep: Jerusalem the Golden
- Fri 10 Sep: Praise to the living God
- Thurs 9 Sep: Christ be my leader by night as by day
- Wed 8 Sep: The God whom earth and sea and sky
- Tues 7 Sep: Lord, keep us steadfast in thy word
- Mon 6 Sep: O Good, our Help in Ages Past
- Sun 5 Sep: In Christ there is no east or west
- Sat 4 Sep: How shall I sing that majesty?
- Fri 3 Sep: Come, let us join our cheerful songs
- Thurs 2 Sep: The God of Abraham praise
- Wed 1 Sep: When pain and terror strike by chance
- Tues 31 Aug: Who would true valour see
- Mon 30 Aug: Come down, O Love divine
- Sun 29 Aug: Praise to the Living God
- Sat 28 Aug: Love divine, all loves excelling
- Fri 27 Aug: Ye watchers and ye holy ones
- Thurs 26 Aug: In Christ there is no east or west
- Wed 25 Aug: Blest are the pure in heart
- Tues 24 Aug: O thou who camest from above
- Mon 23 Aug: Lord, keep us steadfast in thy word
- Sun 22 Aug: Christ is our Cornerstone
- Sat 21 Aug: How Shall I Sign that Majesty?
- Fri 20 Aug: When will it be that the sorrow will end?
- Thurs 19 Aug: Eternal Father, Strong to Save
- Wed 18 Aug: Help us accept each other
- Tues 17 Aug: O God, our Help in Ages Past.
“Yet I put my trust in your unfailing love:
O let my heart rejoice in your salvation.
And I will make my song to the Lord
because he deals so bountifully with me.”